Sarah Kelly, CNM
35 Casa St.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Phone: (805) 595-1808
- Undergraduate Education: Humboldt State University Nursing Department, Arcata CA
- Graduate School: Frontier School of Midwifery and Women’s Health, Hyden KY
- Certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board
- Licensed by the California Board of Registered nursing
- Active Member of the American College of Nurse Midwives and California Nurse Midwives Associations
About the Provider:
Sarah Kelly is a certified nurse midwife. She was inspired to become a midwife after delivering her first child into the hands of a nurse midwife over twenty years ago. She has never forgotten her kindness, patience and advocacy during her pregnancy and birth, and the way she empowered her as a women and young mother. Kelly strives to create the same positive experiences; whether it’s the patients’ first gynecology exam or pregnancy and birth journey it’s a unique opportunity to improve mental and physical health.
Kelly works closely with the OBGYN team through consultation and collaboration should any unforeseen medical problem arise.
“I am excited to be joining such a great team here at FCPP on the beautiful central coast. I am relocating from a busy hospital based midwifery service in the bay area and have had the opportunity to support a diverse population of women during their pregnancy labors and births. My philosophy is grounded in the art of midwifery that pregnancy and birth are normal, physiological processes and I aim to provide evidence based care.” Sarah Kelly.
In her spare time Kelly can be found playing with her kids and grandchildren on the beach. She also enjoy sewing, running, hiking, yoga and gardening.
- Women’s Health/annual GYN care
- Teen Health
- Birth control services
- Prenatal Care
- Labor and Delivery