Thomas Nguyen, MD
Primary Care / Internal Medicine
- Undergraduate: University of California, Los Angles
- Medical School: Ross University, School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica
- Master of Business Administration in US Healthcare: University of Texas at Dallas
- Residency: The Jewish Hospital - Mercy Health, Cincinnati, OH
Tenet Health Central Coast has invested more in the healthcare of our communities by welcoming Thomas Nguyen, M.D. to its expanding network. Dr. Nguyen is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine. He has ten years of extensive experience treating patients with internal medicine ailments. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians as well as a member of the American Medical Association. FCPP continues to expand healthcare on the Central Coast.
Dr. Nguyen is a native Californian and enjoys living on the Central Coast. He is excited to welcome new patients and share his clinical expertise and knowledge to improve the healthcare needs of our community.
Dr. Nguyen is currently accepting new patients and most major insurances.
Dr. Nguyen is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Long Term Comprehensive Care
- Annual Physicals and Wellness Exam's
- Obesity Medicine